[Mailman-Users] a problem loading mailman through my browser

Scott Berry sberry at northlc.com
Tue May 22 18:47:38 CEST 2007

Hello there,

I am having a problem where mailman is not resolving to the address I assigned it through dyndns.  Here is the error  I get with a copy of my mailman.conf file.

Problem loading page

Unable to connect
Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at mailmanpilotalk.dyndns.biz.
list of 3 items
. The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few     moments.
. If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network     connection.
. If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure     that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
list end