[Mailman-Users] Looking for professional help

Brian Carpenter brian at emwd.com
Wed May 16 13:46:51 CEST 2007

Dear List:

I am looking to hire someone experience with mailman to help me setup
searchable archives for my clients. My idea at this moment is to use mhonarc
and htdig but I am open to suggestions. Not all of my clients require this
so I would need to set this up on a list by list basis.

I am looking to hire for installation services, configuration, and
instruction on how to setup/use the archiving/search software on a list by
list basis.

I look forward to your replies. Thank you.

Kind regards,

Brian Carpenter

EMWD -  Executive Officer