[Mailman-Users] Counting messages that went to postfix queue

D G Teed donald.teed at gmail.com
Fri May 4 21:27:28 CEST 2007

On 5/4/07, Mark Sapiro <msapiro at value.net> wrote:

> And it should, but it seems that it may not be in this case, BUT are
> you sure Postfix dropped these addresses. Maybe you just didn't see
> them in the logs because you were looking for the lower-cased address
> and what was logged was the mixed-case address.

I'm terribly sorry.  This isn't the first time I've forgotten to do my -i in
grep
when looking at mail logs.

I've checked the mail logs again against the -p version of the list_members
output and now I see there are no missing cases in either of our tests!
Great.

Mailman is great!  And so are you guys for helping me track down
my own blind spot.

Regards,

--Donald