[Mailman-Users] Mailman with remote smtp server

D G Teed donald.teed at gmail.com
Wed May 2 18:34:23 CEST 2007

I don't know qmail.  However I think all email programs on *nix
will use /etc/aliases.

You do not use fetchmail unless by remote you mean a server
you do not administer.  Can you set up an alias on the remote
server?  I think you'll have to put more details into describing
what you are doing to get appropriate assistance.

The question on how to do this with 2 servers you do
have full access to is already well documented, I think.