[Mailman-Users] Sending html content to Mailman list?

Tim Tyler tyler at beloit.edu
Wed May 2 17:51:51 CEST 2007

Mailman experts,
   We are running 2.1.5 version of Mailman and I have a problem where
we are trying to send an automatic update announcement with hyper
links to a particular mailman list.  It works fine if we send the
message directly to webmail or other pop clients, but all of the html
code is exposed as text when sending through a mailman list.  We
basically lose our hyper links.

    Is it possible to send html content through a mailman list?  If so, how?

Note: Here is an example of a message we pipe through sendmail: