[Mailman-Users] password reminders and unsubscribed users

Jim Miller jim at miller5.com
Wed May 2 17:25:41 CEST 2007

Thanks for the reply Mark.  I do have a ticket opened with cpanel.  I was
hoping that I might get some insight on this issue here as well, since I did
see some old inquiries about this same problem in the archives, and it was
not related to cpanel installs.  I did not see resolution to any of those
older archive issues.  I have no idea how the password reminder script is
coming up with these old/deleted users to send them reminders, they simply
do not seem to even exist anywhere!  For now, I have just removed the
reminder script from being called by cron, seems brute force may be the only
solution!

jim