[Mailman-Users] Original sender address stripped from forwardedemails.

Krystal F. Zipfel zipfel at greenacrestechnology.com
Fri Mar 30 23:25:09 CEST 2007

Mark Sapiro wrote:
> Jeff Thurston wrote:
>

>> Hello list, I have a rather simple issue with my mailman list server, when
>> someone forwards an email from the list to someone else, the original
>> senders email address is removed.
>>
>> Instead it says the usual:

Not sure it's just Outlook, as Thunderbird does the same. But,
interesting non-the-less.

Another question along the same lines. Is it possible to "hide" or
remove the sender? For instance, I want my newsletter to my members to
only show "listname at listserver.com", as
"listname-bounces at listserver.com" confuses them.

Thoughts?