[Mailman-Users] Low level smtp error: (111, 'Connection refused') errors

Will Nordmeyer will at willspc.net
Tue Mar 27 11:42:57 CEST 2007

The firewall was fine...  the problem was that, for some reason, the hosts
file did not have world read privileges!

Thanks for the assistance - your question led me to further telnet localhost
25 testing.  I'd done it as root and it worked... I hadn't tried it as a
non-root user (brain failure at midnight last night).

--Will