[Mailman-Users] changing banned list members

reikiiii at comcast.net reikiiii at comcast.net
Wed Mar 21 17:49:50 CET 2007

Hi, I'm new to this list and to using Mailman. I am stepping in temporarily
in caring for the list I'm working with, and I have been asked to un-ban a
member. I don't know the reasons behind this banning, but since I have been
asked to undo it and subscribe them, I've been trying to find information
on this. I have not been successful in the FAQs or in the archives.

Can anyone tell me in plain english how to do this? I am not experienced in programming. Thanks!

--
Blessings,
Toni