[Mailman-Users] Mailman possible overloading Postfix

Johann MacDonagh johann at macdonaghs.com
Sat Mar 17 08:43:00 CET 2007

Well, AFAIK, Virtuozzo (the VPS system they have) should keep it
completely separate. My libc shared library should be completely
separate from other's. I read Section 6 of the FAQ you pointed me to,
and they offered some suggestions. The FAQ said to actually increase the
values of several options. I'm going to set up a test list with random
users at known domains and see what happens.

Thanks for your help. I'll keep this list updated. (I'm sure everyone is
on the edge of their seat).

Johann