[Mailman-Users] How can i make a list public so people who are not subcribed can send a message?

TRON478 tron478 at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 13 15:27:59 CET 2007

hmmm, ok you are right with the spammers :) but my customer wants to open
the list for everyone. but another question: is it possible to work with
wildcards or domains like

*@custo.dom
or
cuto.dom

so only acceptance is for the domains above?

by the way :) > has mailman an irc channel? ;)

thank you
yavuz