[Mailman-Users] Urgent newbie help - "Hit a bug" page

John Fleming john at wa9als.com
Sat Mar 3 17:40:27 CET 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Sapiro" <msapiro at value.net>
To: "John Fleming" <john at wa9als.com>; <mailman-users at python.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2007 10:45 AM
Subject: Re: [Mailman-Users] Urgent newbie help - "Hit a bug" page

> Replace the line
>
> for list in `/var/lib/mailman/bin/list_lists --bare`
>
> with
>
> for list in `ls /var/lib/mailman/lists`
>
> <snip>

OK, finally, that gives the expected output (below) - Only it just lists all
of my lists (only 12) with their expected advertised attributes, some 0 and
some 1.  No errors about any of them being missing.  I also ran it grepping
for "real_name" and also got the expected output for all 12 lists.  This
doesn't surprise me because I knew from looking manually that they all had
the "advertised" and "real_name" attributes.  I'm also not too excited that
simply restoring backup .pck files are going to fix the problem at this
point...?

Luke:/var/lib/mailman# ./johntest
----------------------------------
list: 40days