[Mailman-Users] no archives, no logs after system failure

douglas repetto douglas at music.columbia.edu
Thu Jun 28 05:24:14 CEST 2007

Sorry, I should have said that the mailman part of the question is
solved. Now I have to deal with a few other issues as a result, like the
fact that some mail was lost (or is floating around somewhere in an imap
database and doesn't want to come home)!

It turned out to not be a Mailman problem at all.

Thanks,
douglas

--
.....douglas.....irving........................ http://dorkbot.org