[Mailman-Users] Mail from GioMBG > When I attempt to edit someuserconfiguration I receive Internal Server Error(verystrangerous! only on same user!)

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Sat Jun 23 07:38:36 CEST 2007

Mark Sapiro wrote:

>Gio MBG Canepa root wrote:
>>
>>I have a strange error only when I attempt to modify some configurations on
>>some mailman users... I can explane better:
>>If I go here:
>>http://home.9records.com/mailman/options/mailman/alkemy--at--mbg.it
>>I can edit the user alkemy AT mbg.it
>>but if I go here:
>>http://home.9records.com/mailman/options/mailman/alexkenji--at--alexkenji.com
>>I receive an INTERNAL SERVER ERROR!
>>NB] The alkexkenji user esist and is active like the first user alkemy!
>>I have this error when I click on the link of the user and at the same the
>>user have the same kind of error when attemp to modify Yours mailman
>>configuration by self...
>

>There is some corrupt data or other problem associated with the
>alexkenji--at--alexkenji.com user.

I still think this is correct, but

>There will be detailed error information in Mailman's 'error' log for
>these errors. This is the information we need to diagnose this problem.

I misunderstood the error (I was thinking it was Mailman's 'we hit a
bug' message, but it's not). There may or may not be anything in
Mailman's error log about this. I still think it's likely, but not
guaranteed.

There will also probably be something in the apache error_log. It may
or may not be more informative than "premature end of script headers".