[Mailman-Users] Mail from GioMBG > When I attempt to edit some user configuration I receive Internal Server Error (very strangerous! only on same user!)

Gio MBG Canepa root root at home.9records.com
Fri Jun 22 17:52:11 CEST 2007

I All Mailman Staff!
I have a strange error only when I attempt to modify some configurations on
some mailman users... I can explane better:
If I go here:
http://home.9records.com/mailman/options/mailman/alkemy--at--mbg.it
I can edit the user alkemy AT mbg.it
but if I go here:
http://home.9records.com/mailman/options/mailman/alexkenji--at--alexkenji.com
I receive an INTERNAL SERVER ERROR!
NB] The alkexkenji user esist and is active like the first user alkemy!
I have this error when I click on the link of the user and at the same the
user have the same kind of error when attemp to modify Yours mailman
configuration by self...
Any suggestions?

MANY Thanks!
GioMBG
--
Giò "MBG" Canepa - E Mail: mbg a mbg.it
Phone & Fax +39 0541 985 737 - Mobile +39 393 33 567 07