[Mailman-Users] Newbe question - Can I do this with Mailman?

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Tue Jun 19 08:13:43 CEST 2007

On 6/18/07, AusArchitect wrote:

>  So each of the 30 companies will have 5 url's which will be in a email which
>  looks like it comes from them.
>  1 email = 5x url's to 5 pages on my site. for example.

Search the FAQ Wizard for "look and feel".  Read all articles that
are returned, as well as the other related ones that you are referred
to.

See also FAQs 1.22 and 1.23.

Once you've read those, if you have any further questions, please let
us know what issues you have that were not addressed.

>http://www.nabble.com/Newbe-question---Can-I-do-this-with-Mailman--tf3944271.html#a11188463
>  Sent from the Mailman - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

I think we're going to have to fix this problem.  They are not
authorized to act as a gateway of this list.  I think this has to
stop.  See FAQ 1.18.

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0