[Mailman-Users] multiple header_filter_rules?

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Sun Jun 3 18:56:33 CEST 2007

David R Bosso wrote:

>Rule 1 is (I thought) Match Return-Path:, only if it's not followed by
>dbosso at lsit.ucsb.edu.  This should discard for any Return Path but my email
>address, did you modify it to match yours, or do I have the (?!...) syntax
>wrong?

My mistake. I didn't really look at the Rule 1 pattern. The pattern is
correct for what you want and it works. It didn't discard my test
messages because my test setup uses Exim and Exim's pipe driver
doesn't add a Return-Path: header, so rule 1 didn't match because
there was no Return-Path: at all.

I retested using bin/inject to deliver the messages. A message with