[Mailman-Users] Maximum template size?

Carter Braxton cbraxton at iname.com
Sat Jun 2 04:47:54 CEST 2007

"Mark Sapiro" <msapiro at value.net> wrote:
> The problem is the non-substitution '%' characters in your template.

Ouch, this is another one of those "D'oh!" moments! Should have seen that, thanks for pointing it out. Is there a way to escape the "%" sign to prevent substitution? (I'm not very familiar with Python, have been a C programmer for 25 years.) Also, I was wondering, what is the reason for using the hex code "%40" instead of "@" in the URLs provided to users?

--
  Carter Braxton
  cbraxton at iname.com
  (Note: Any ads appended here are from my email service.)

=
AMP Violin Lessons on DVD
Studio Lessons on DVD for Beginners and Intermediates.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=452d3305c117066abeb6338b13e75f27