[Mailman-Users] Migrating from 1.0 to 2.1.9

runner at winning.com runner at winning.com
Tue Jul 31 00:20:01 CEST 2007

Looks like I jumped to a conclusion on the dumpdb script.  The mailman/bin directory on the old server does not contain a dumpdb script however, I just realized that it may be due to the fact that someone may have deleted it and not that there was no such script for Mailman 1.0.  Will a dumpdb script from a newer version of Mailman work on the old 1.0 version?

--
We've Got Your Name at http://www.mail.com!