[Mailman-Users] AOL's "Client TOS Notification"

Rick Pasotto rick at niof.net
Sat Jul 14 16:38:11 CEST 2007

I have recently been getting some of these from one of my mailing lists.
There is nothing in it (that I've been able to see) that would tell me
who the user is that is rejecting the email. There are several AOL
addresses subscribed but only one rejection each time a mailing goes out.

1) Have I overlooked something that would identify the user?

2) Why would AOL send such a useless email?

--
"The true bureaucrat is a man of really remarkable talents.  He
 writes a kind of English that is unknown elsewhere in the world,