[Mailman-Users] Mailman, postfix virtual domains and mysql

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Mon Jan 22 19:01:55 CET 2007

At 3:24 PM +0100 1/22/07, Peter Coolen wrote:

>  Does someone have a manual for postfix virtual domains with mysql? I looked
>  it up in the site administrators manual but that's all about virtual domains
>  and not about mysql.. My config files are very different.

This is a problem with postfix, and you're much more likely to get
something useful from the documentation & FAQs at postfix.org, as
well as reading the archives of the postfix-users mailing list,
etc....  If you still don't find the answers to your questions after
going through all those resources, you might want to post your
question to the postfix-users list.

Once you get your postfix issues straightened out, we might be able
to help you with your Mailman issues.

Co-author of SAGE Booklet #15 "Internet Postmaster: Duties and
Responsibilities"
Founding Member and Platinum Individual Sponsor of LOPSA:
<http://www.lopsa.org>
Papers: <http://tinyurl.com/tj6q4> LinkedIn Profile:
<http://tinyurl.com/y8kpxu>