[Mailman-Users] Mailman, postfix virtual domains and mysql

Peter Coolen peter at coolen.net
Mon Jan 22 15:24:34 CET 2007

Hi All,

Mailman almost works... First some problems with the webserver but that's
almost solved (can't use the list creaters and adminstrator password)

Also got the following problem:

I have a working postfix, mysql and virtual domains on the testserver.. This
works fine and is also on the main server..

Now I want to install mailman (done) and integrate with my mailserver..

Does someone have a manual for postfix virtual domains with mysql? I looked
it up in the site administrators manual but that's all about virtual domains
and not about mysql.. My config files are very different.

I use mysql_virtual_alias_maps, mysql_virtual_domains_maps and
mysql_virtual_mailbox_maps files

In these files are the following lines (table, select_field and where_field
are different):
user = username
password = password
hosts = localhost