[Mailman-Users] Preserving auto-discarded messages for site administrator

Kelly Jones kelly.terry.jones at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 02:10:58 CET 2007

I administer a Mailman site with many user-owned mailing lists.

Users sometimes setup poor auto-discard rules (+ "do not forward
auto-discards", of course) and lose important messages to mailing lists.

Can I site configure Mailman to preserve all auto-discarded messages
in a location where only I can see them? That way I can tell my users
they're stupid, but still give them the messages they lost (the best
of both worlds!).

Users occasionally also manually discard messages by mistake, but my
main concern is auto-discards caused by poor rule setup.