[Mailman-Users] Problem with archive URL

Julia Frizzell julia_frizzell at brown.edu
Fri Feb 16 20:22:41 CET 2007

My mailman is configured to have as its default_email_host
alliance.brown.edu, but the default_url_host to be
list.alliance.brown.edu. However, our list information pages list the
archive link as alliance.brown.edu instead of the proper list.a.b.e
link as it should be.

We host other virtual hosts at this site, all of them using list.name
and they have no problem with the archive, it's just this one domain.

How can we ensure the info pages go to the right URL without manually
editing each list HTML page, but also ensure no changes to the other
virtual hosts?

---
Julia Frizzell
Systems Administrator/Help Desk Manager