[Mailman-Users] no dupes across lists?

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Mon Dec 17 11:11:55 CET 2007

Check your Message-ID: headers. IIRC, Mailman doesn't change those
when taking an incoming message and sending that back out.

In addition I happen to know from personal experience that Eudora has
some very powerful duplicate suppression capabilities -- they are one
of the few tools that helps keep me sane.

--
Brad Knowles <brad at shub-Internet.org>

Sent from my iPhone