[Mailman-Users] accept_these_nonmembers not working

Cyndi Norwitz cyndi at tikvah.com
Sun Dec 16 20:57:00 CET 2007

   Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 11:27:57 -0800
   From: Mark Sapiro <mark at msapiro.net>

   Here's where I'm confused (thank you Sonic). The reason "Post to
   moderated list" says this is a post from a member whose moderate flag
   is set. That's the only source of that reason.

Unless the wording is slightly different and I'm misremembering, it says
this also when messages from non-members are being held for moderation (I
set up the list so that mail from non-members would come to me for
moderation as opposed to being rejected).

   But, in that case, at this point, there should be a "Clear this member's
   moderate flag" checkbox, so I don't know what's going on.

Well, there should be an option to set auto posting status.  It's there for
all other non-members.

   Check your membership list to see if she is a moderated member.

I just checked and she is not listed as a member under that address.

BTW, I'm using version 2.1.9.

Thanks,
Cyndi