[Mailman-Users] Auto-Discard Sender Filter

Wed Dec 12 23:16:19 CET 2007

On 12/12/2007, Mark Sapiro (mark at msapiro.net) wrote:
> There is also an option in the admindb interface to add the sender of
> a held non-member post to one of the *_these_nonmembers filters when
> handling the post. This may explain how the addresses got in the
> OP's list without the admin's remembering putting them there.

Yeah, thats the one I was thinking of... but the funny thing is, I just
tested this and I don't see that option when I go to deal with the
post... is there a way to disable these so you don't see them at all?

--

Best regards,

Charles