[Mailman-Users] forwarding messages from one list to another not asattachments

David Beaumont david at johmar.com
Tue Dec 11 16:45:25 CET 2007

I'm getting confused.  To clarify, in Mailman 2.1.8 content filtering terms:
we are 'filtering the content' ,
we are not 'removing message attachments that have a matching content type'
we are 'removing message attachments that don't match multipart/mixed,
multipart/alternative or text/plain',
we are removing message attachments that match exe, bat, cmd,
com,pif,scr,vbs,cpl ',
we are 'collapsing multipart/alternative to its first part content',
we are converting text/html parts to plain text.

is that solution 2?  By the way I still don't know how to configure solution
1.

thanks for your time

David