[Mailman-Users] Non-member posters - receive copy of their email as confirmation?

Fri Dec 7 22:12:38 CET 2007

Hello again,

I really appreciate the fast and accurate responses to questions here...

This question has to do with the

Privacy Options > Sender Filters > accept_these_non-members

Is there a way to have Mailman send a copy (BCC would be preferred) of
there message back to them, for verification that their message was sent?

We have two lists that we use that outside vendors post to (they are the
'non-member'), where the members are our Sales Reps. I'd like for the
non-members to get a BCC (preferred, CC would be OK) of their message
when they post.

If this can't currently be done - what are the chances of an option to
do so as an enhancement?

--

Best regards,

Charles