[Mailman-Users] Removing admin email addresses

Wed Dec 5 12:52:55 CET 2007

On 11/20/2007, Spyro Polymiadis (spyropolymiadis at kromestudios.com)
wrote:
> There are 2 admins on there.. 1 person is on All of them, and the
> person who left is on about half of them.

In the future, you might consider just using some generic addresses,
like list-admin-1, list-admin-2, etc, and then simply alias those to
whoever is assigned that role - this way you just change the alias to
change the admin... Thats how I do all of my admin stuff, not just for
mailman...

--

Best regards,

Charles