[Mailman-Users] Shared non-member filters

Wed Dec 5 12:49:18 CET 2007

On 11/19/2007, Mark Sapiro (msapiro at value.net) wrote:
> My question is do people think they might use this ability to
> reference a list in the other *_these_nonmembers lists, and should it
> be documented for them too.

Sorry for the belated response...

Yes, I can see the potential benefit for this ability. I have no need
for it currently, but you never know.

So, my vote would be to keep and document it...

Thanks for the .10b1 release - now just have to wait for the gentoo dev
to make the ebuild available in the official portage tree (I haven't
opened the can of worms that keeping my own, local repository of
unofficial ebuilds yet, if I ever will)...

--

Best regards,

Charles