[Mailman-Users] Customize Reject Messages?

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Mon Dec 3 23:10:55 CET 2007

Charles Marcus wrote:

>For internal reasons, we only allow secure (https) traffic through our
>firewall. The URL provided at the footer of a message being held (that
>allows the sender to cancel it) is not a secure URL, so this link fails.
>
>Is there a way to change this? I see how I can completely remove the
>entire reference, but I'd like to keep this functionality if possible.

If your setting in mm_cfg.py for DEFAULT_URL_PATTERN includes the https
scheme (e.g. DEFAULT_URL_PATTERN = 'https://%s/mailman/'), you may
need to run fix_url to update the list's web_page_url attribute. That
should fix it.

See at least items 2 and 3 at
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.027.htp>.