[Mailman-Users] Not able to receive email from list

Chris Arnold carnold at electrichendrix.com
Mon Dec 3 17:43:51 CET 2007

Mark Sapiro wrote:
> Chris Arnold wrote:
>

> FYI, there may eventually be problems sending to some recipients
> because you appear to have a dynamic IP with DNS at mydyndns.org.

Yes, we also have a "smarthost" (i forward mail to this smarthost and it
has a static ip and it will always be able to deliver email).

> Does this mean you do get the mail at "our mytimewithgod domain email"?

Yes, domain email is working and the system that has postfix is working
> If so, or if the post is in the list archive (which I can't see because
> you apparently don't have the 'pipermail' alias in your web server),
> then at least the post is getting to Mailman.
>

> What is in Mailman's post and smtp logs?
Does mailman have specific logs (if so, where, i can not find any)? B/C
there is nothing in the /var/log/mail log files that pertain to mailman