[Mailman-Users] Not able to receive email from list

Chris Arnold carnold at electrichendrix.com
Mon Dec 3 17:00:44 CET 2007

Hello all! First, thanks to Mark for all your help.
Second, we use mailman 2.1.7 (novell rpm) on SLES10/OES2. The mailman
system has postix installed and we can send email via postfix with no
problems. I created a list and got the confirmation email. I joined
using a yahoo email account and our mytimewithgod domain email. When i
send a message to the list, i do not get an email at the yahoo account.
I look in the /var/log/email log and do not see where the message is
even being sent. The list is at
http://lists.mytimewithgod.net/mailman/listinfo/mtwg-prayer. Any help is
appreciated