[Mailman-Users] httpd.conf Rewrite rules with ZOPE to use mailman.

Ignacio Valdes ivaldes at hal-pc.org
Mon Dec 3 07:24:55 CET 2007

Hi Chris, A ServerBeach admin added this to httpd.conf

  <VirtualHost 72.51.39.124:80>
   DocumentRoot /var/www/html
   ServerAdmin webmaster at brainimagingnews.net
   </VirtualHost>

which fixed it so that I can use both Zope and and I can now get to
the Mailman web interface page, but I get an error with the archive
URL and I don't know how to get it to be a good URL for each domain
for each list.  I moved these Mailman lists from another ISP's servers
that previously hosted http://linuxmednews.com for many years and
others which are now hosted on 72  .5 1.3 x9 . 124. (remove spaces and
the x for the real IP) The flagship Mailman list is
linuxmednews-announce which previously was at
http://www.linuxmednews.com/mailman/listinfo/linuxmednews-announce and
which I've moved over but when I attempt to get to the archive page
from http://72  .5  1.3  9x.124/mailman/listinfo/linuxmednews-announce
it cannot find the page. I have changed the URL's using withlist
command to no effect.

The target should be that one can get to the Mailman page from
http://www.linuxmednews.com/mailman/listinfo/linuxmednews-announce and
that one can get to the archive from that page as well as of course be
able to send announcement by the list admin which is me.

Your help is much appreciated, if I/we can figure out how to get this
one working, I should be able to do the others on my own. Thanks!

-- IV