[Mailman-Users] Message received by mailman and archives, but won't deliver

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Thu Aug 30 20:41:25 CEST 2007

You see just one outgoing message in your mail log? What, precisely is
actually showing up in your outgoing sendmail logs?

Are you sure that your outgoing mail isn't being routed through
another mail server somewhere, which might be throwing it away or
causing it to be mis-recognized as spam?

--
Brad Knowles <brad at shub-Internet.org>

Sent from my iPhone