[Mailman-Users] Message received by mailman and archives, but won't deliver

Kyle Banerjee kyle.banerjee at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 20:31:22 CEST 2007

Howdy all,

I've been stumped with a problem with my installation of mailman
2.1.9. OS is BSD, and MTA is sendmail if that matters.

Problem is that if I send mail to a list, it never gets sent out

I can see the mail come through in maillog just fine. It shows up as
posted with success in post. It shows up in smtp  as sent to the
number of recipients. I even see an outgoing message in maillog. But
no one gets it. I really don't think it is a spam thing because the
lists are huge and no one is getting them.

Yet if I send messages to people directly from the server (not using
mailman), everything gets through in a jiffy. Any light that could be
shed on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,

kyle