[Mailman-Users] Too much spam = how to hide a list?

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Wed Aug 8 10:03:56 CEST 2007

On 8/8/07, oli at chaoszwerg.de wrote:

>  since i installed mailman 2.1.9 i get a lot of spam on my list. how
>  can i configure the list that it is not visible for people which are
>  not on list?

This is documented in the Mailman List Administrator's Manual at
<http://www.list.org/mailman-admin/node20.html>.

That's at <http://www.list.org/mailman-admin/node22.html>.

>  I real have search through the internet and alot of FAQ and cant find
>  a answer!

When looking for information about a package, product, program,
etc... on the Internet, it is usually a good idea to take a look at
their official "Documentation" page.  In our case, that's at
<http://www.list.org/docs.html>, and it has links to the appropriate
online manual for Mailman, as well as documentation for other roles.

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0