[Mailman-Users] Fw: problem in Makefile for mailman

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Fri Aug 3 16:57:54 CEST 2007

Geo wrote:
>Now I can see the problem in detail...(It's seems.to me..)
>I installed FreeBSD6.2 by FTP from ftp.freebsd.org and installed Mailman
>by the port /usr/ports/mail/mailman   (after #portsnap fetch, #portsnap
>extract).
>During installation I choosed SENDMAIL option by indikator in MTA select
>window
>but command #make -V MAIL_GID show empty string (both before and after
>installation):
>...--with-mail-gid=    --with-cgi-gid=www
>and so on..
>Can I  set MAIL_GID=mailnull by make-utility or anyway?
>I am ready show step by step of my actions...

This is not our Makefile. We don't know what it looks like. We can't
tell you how to make it work.

There is probably some way you can rerun the relevant portion of the
Makefile with the correct setting, but we don't know what it is. If
you can't figure it out for yourself, the place to go for help is to
the support resources of whoever made the port you are installing.