[Mailman-Users] Fw: problem in Makefile for mailman

Geo fbsdolot at cit.ru
Fri Aug 3 13:42:46 CEST 2007

Thanks!
Now I can see the problem in detail...(It's seems.to me..)
I installed FreeBSD6.2 by FTP from ftp.freebsd.org and installed Mailman
by the port /usr/ports/mail/mailman   (after #portsnap fetch, #portsnap
extract).
During installation I choosed SENDMAIL option by indikator in MTA select
window
but command #make -V MAIL_GID show empty string (both before and after
installation):
...--with-mail-gid=    --with-cgi-gid=www
and so on..
Can I  set MAIL_GID=mailnull by make-utility or anyway?
I am ready show step by step of my actions...