[Mailman-Users] Disable member configuration options

Dennis Morgan dennis at e-aa.org
Tue Apr 24 15:42:14 CEST 2007

As far as the public list for posting with private for receiving and
viewing archives you could
create a mail address on your website (or use the default
<list-owner at yourdom.ain>) and forward all mail to the list

open the admin web page
Click privacy options
Click Senders filters
Go to:
List of non-member addresses whose postings should be automatically
accepted.
Enter the email address that forwards to the list
Click submit changes.

Hope that helps!