[Mailman-Users] Integrating mailman with joomla/mambo

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Mon Apr 23 18:17:44 CEST 2007

At 3:51 AM -0700 4/23/07, David Southwell wrote:

>  Has anyone done this?

Yes.

>  If so how successful?

Pretty successful.

>  How about username/password integration?

Hard to say.  I know people who've done it (e.g., Curtis Preston),
but I have not done it myself.

>  It would be really great to have mailman as a joomla/mambo module
>  If not does anyone have any ideas how to go about this?
>  I am posting a similar question in the joomla forum

If you search the FAQ Wizard for "joomla", or "content management
systems", or "web board discussion systems", or "PHP", or "forum", or
various related terms then you should come across FAQ 1.26.  So far
as I know, that is the latest information we have on this subject.

If you had already searched the FAQ Wizard on these subjects, please
let us know what search terms you used that did *not* pull up FAQ
1.26, and we'll try to get it modified to suit.

If you have any more information to add to that FAQ entry, please
feel free to make your own contribution (using the instructions
provided in the FAQ Wizard itself) and let us know.