[Mailman-Users] Integrating mailman with joomla/mambo

David Southwell david at vizion2000.net
Mon Apr 23 14:20:20 CEST 2007

On Monday 23 April 2007 03:51:49 David Southwell wrote:
> Hi
>
> Has anyone done this?
> If so how successful?
> How about username/password integration?
> It would be really great to have mailman as a joomla/mambo module
> If not does anyone have any ideas how to go about this?
> I am posting a similar question in the joomla forum
>
> David
I have received one encouraging reply from Brian on the Joomla  Integration
forum who says:

>The only thing I have seen is this module for subscribing
>http://forge.joomla.org/sf/frs/do/viewRelease/projects.gesellix/frs.mailman_
>subscripe.2_4
This module handles subscriptions to the mailman maillists within a joomla
module.
A little bit more would be really great but this is well worth looking at --
this module may be capable of being extended.

david