[Mailman-Users] Users NOT getting multiple copies of the same message, and they WANT them

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Thu Apr 19 21:37:26 CEST 2007

At 12:14 PM -0400 4/19/07, McNutt Jr, William R wrote:

>  Recently they've noticed that although the messages show up in the
>  archives, they are not getting a copy of the message from each list,
>  only the first one.

My guess is that they're using Google, which has this "helpful"
concept of eliminating any copies of messages that it thinks might
potentially be duplicates of other messages, and sometimes it is
wrong.

I think that this issue is discussed in the FAQ, but I could be wrong.

>  Is this a mailman feature?

Nope, at least not unless I've misunderstood what you're asking.