[Mailman-Users] Blocked from moderating the list

reikiiii at comcast.net reikiiii at comcast.net
Wed Apr 11 22:13:01 CEST 2007

I was doing my daily chores of dealing with pending messages just fine. Suddenly, this is the message I get when I try to approve or dump emails to the list. (I've changed only what shows as the listname here.)  I'm hoping there is an easy fix to this. Thanks for helping a newbie like me. :)

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /mailman/admindb/listname.com on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--
Blessings,
Toni