[Mailman-Users] /var/mailman/cron/checkdbs

Robin Bartholomew rbartholomew at mcclatchyinteractive.com
Fri Apr 6 16:07:15 CEST 2007

I am trying to track down the cause of the following error message and
have been quite unsuccessful.  Has anyone dealt with this or something
similar before?  I thought the number of pending requests might have
been too large on some of the lists; however I am still receiving the
error after purging the pending requests.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/var/mailman/cron/checkdbs", line 178, in ?
    main()
  File "/var/mailman/cron/checkdbs", line 109, in main
    text += '\n' + pending_requests(mlist)
  File "/var/mailman/cron/checkdbs", line 128, in pending_requests
    for id in mlist.GetSubscriptionIds():
  File "/var/mailman/Mailman/ListAdmin.py", line 140, in GetSubscriptionIds
    return self.__getmsgids(SUBSCRIPTION)
  File "/var/mailman/Mailman/ListAdmin.py", line 132, in __getmsgids
    ids = [k for k, (op, data) in self.__db.items() if op == rtype]
ValueError: unpack tuple of wrong size

Thank you for any information you might have.

--
Robin D. Bartholomew