[Mailman-Users] group mismatch error with postfix

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Tue Apr 3 00:05:13 CEST 2007

Neven Luetic wrote:

>Meanwhile I noticed that I get the same error, even if I move the
>mailman file away.

The group mismatch error is coming from some Mailman mail/mailman
wrapper, so if you move yours aside and still get the error, Postfix
is piping to a different wrapper.

Look at your Postfix configuration and find every alias file it
references and look in all those files. There is some aliases* file
somewhere referenced by Postfix and probably owned by root which is
piping mail for this list to some other wrapper.