[Mailman-Users] can't access /admin or /admindb/ for one of mylists, other lists work fine

wallace winfrey wally at booyaka.com
Sat Sep 30 05:21:41 CEST 2006

wallace winfrey wrote:

>> Assuming you're not concerned about losing possible other request like
>> subscription approvals, etc. you can try just moving requests.pck out
>> of the lists/listname/ directory. You may have to do the same with
>> pending.pck. Mailman will create new 'empty' ones when you go to the
>> admindb page.
>
> Subscriptions aren't moderated, so no big deal. However, I noticed that
> posting to the list seems to have stopped working since I removed all
> those files. Is this a side-effect of "corrupting" the pending.pck
> and/or config.pck files And would removing them to create new empty ones
> "fix" this problem?

It looks like a bunch of messages in the meantime have popped up in the
mailman/data directory; presumably some of them are posts from
subscribers that didn't make it out to the list ? Any idea on how to fix
this?

(I'm still wondering why I didn't shoot myself in the foot the last time
I did this).

thx