[Mailman-Users] tracking log info

Con Wieland cwieland at uci.edu
Fri Sep 29 21:54:36 CEST 2006

Hello,

Running postfix I get the following log entry, however I am not able
to find where this was received in any of the mailman logs. I thought
I would be able to track it by E84DC2659F but I am not able to find
this number repeated in the mailman logs.  The mail never appears to
be delivered to the list.

Sep 12 12:57:26 maillists.nac.uci.edu postfix/local[20280]: [ID
197553 mail.info
] E84DC2659F: to=<hopsinfolitcig at maillists.uci.edu>, relay=local,
delay=1, statu
s=sent ("|/usr/local/mailman/mail/mailman post hopsinfolitcig")

I have had a hard time tracking messages through the mailman system
in the past. Any help would be appreciated.

Con Wieland
Network and Academic Computing Services
University of California at Irvine