[Mailman-Users] List My Other Subscriptions Not working

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Thu Sep 21 06:33:08 CEST 2006

At 10:47 AM -0700 9/20/06, Dave Troiano wrote:

>  If the site's password is the same one you need to use
>  when creating a new list, then I know that password.

You can use the site admin password to create lists, but IIRC there
can also be a separate list creator password, at least in more recent
versions of Mailman.  I have never personally seen a list creator
password, I've always just used the main site admin password.

>  The only interface I have to work with now is the web
>  interface.

The kind of information you're asking for is not available via the
web.  You have to log on and use the command-line tools, or get
someone to do that for you.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755

  Founding Individual Sponsor of LOPSA.  See <http://www.lopsa.org/>.